German Localization

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by BennetG, Nov 24, 2015.

1. BennetG

BennetG New Member

My name is Bennet Gehring, I'm a translator for English and German, and I'm currently looking to gain some experience in the field of video game translation.
    I'm a native German speaker with a C2 level in English, and I have taken several translation courses during my time at university. I also write poetry and short stories, and occasionally develop small video and tabletop games myself.
    I previously worked on Tomorrow Corporation's Human Resource Machine, and did translation work for a variety of websites and mobile apps.
    For a rough impression of what people think of my work, you can check out https://www.fiverr.com/bennetgehring. I have attached my CV to this post, just in case you want to get to know me better.
    If your game doesn't contain all that many words (let's say...less than or around 1000) I will translate it for free.

Prices for anything above that are negotiable, but seeing how I've only been doing this for half a year, it won't be very pricey. Promise

If you're interested, hit me up at g.bennet@web.de, PM me or leave a comment.
    Looking forward to hearing from you!

Attached Files: