Game Writing/Storytelling Channel

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by Syfro, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Syfro

Syfro New Member

Hi there,

I'm Syfro, and I have a little YouTube channel where I examine the writing and storytelling in games. The interactivity of games creates unique opportunities - and challenges - when telling a story, and I have always been interested in the ways they can be approached.

As such, my more "formal" critique videos on game writing look in detail at particular games and how they excel, or fall short. If you're interested in writing for games and want to learn more, I'd love for you to stop by and check it out :)

You can find the channel here:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKKMLGqkiwxekjs7HB-pqQw

Or if you want to go straight to my more analytical videos, you can find those here:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU1OvCCoHfCHMmA_dz-D3yQYjtE6gzrGb

And if you'd prefer to just skip to one of my favourite videos that I've made on the topic, that's here:

I hope you find it interesting, and thank you for your time :)

Paul Murray likes this.
  2. strategy

strategy New Member

Nice. Liked the Tyranny video. Got me wanting to buy it soon, so that I can pick it apart.