Game Team looking for new members

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by KristianK, Nov 20, 2016.

1. KristianK

KristianK New Member

We are a C# programmer, a narrative writer, and a composer looking to add members to our game development team. We are currently creating a bite-sized puzzle/action platformer for PC using Unity and C#. The game is in a pre-alpha build, and we are looking to add a second C# programmer and a 2D artist. Our team has committed to revenue sharing with our finished product.

For the C# programmer: We just want someone who loves platformers and is committed to working with me to build great content. The general story structure is in place, and many of the game design elements have been agreed upon—it just all needs to be built!

For the 2D artist: At this point, we’re open to fielding work from anyone. Just let us see what you’ve got! We’re happy to have a conversation with you.

Thank you!

P.S. : my email : k.dimitroff2@gmail.com

P.S.2 : We have found a programmer so now we are searching only for a 2D artist.

#1 KristianK, Nov 20, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2016