Game name ideas needed

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by Xaron, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Xaron

Xaron New Member

Hey there,

I could need some help finding a good candidate for a game name. It will be a sci-fi one, playing in the distant future where mankind had to go under water because the surface is devastated (anyone remembers archimedean dynasty / Schleichfahrt?)

There wouldn't too much light and visibility down there, so using a sonar would be the most reliable thing. It will be 2d top down - regarding the style Sunless Sea would be a good candidate.

Would be cool if that name is somehow catchy. [​IMG] I'm terrible in those things.

For instance what do you think about
    Sonar Blast
    Sonar Echo
    Abysmal Sea
    Abysmal Depth
    Noise Signature

Thanks! :)

2. soumaro

soumaro New Member

Hello.
    is it a mobile game ?

3. Xaron

Xaron New Member

Hey there, mainly it will be a PC game, with a likely port over to tablets.

It will play deep under water where no sunlight will ever reach the ground. There will be kind of towns and stations under water, different fractions, quests to solve and all that stuff. You just have a rusty small submarine in the beginning and need to explore the world down there. [​IMG]