Game Development Team looking for Pixel artists and programmers

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by Pixo_, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Pixo_

Pixo_ New Member

Hello everyone,
    I'm Pixo_ and I'm in a team of game developers making a 2D (pixelated) fast-pace action platformer game. We would need help in programming so if you are a programmer and you are interested, please reply. We would also be grateful for any pixel artist to join, since we have some in the team but more would be helpful since there is a lot to do. If you are interested in any way and willing to help, send me your Skype names or something we can communicate with. Welcome to the team!

2. Runeru Voychev

Runeru Voychev New Member

Well, i would like to help, but, I need to know what programming language is needed. If it is alright for us to know here in the public.~

3. Pixo_

Pixo_ New Member

Hey, thanksfor the reply. I don't know about that stuff, but I asked the project leader. If you like to join, please send me your Skype contact(that would be the best) or other ways of communication.