game dev process used in Very Big game dev company

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by soumaro, Aug 20, 2017.

?
  1. people will read it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. it can't be useful

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. soumaro

soumaro New Member

Hello indies

I have a friend who's now working on a big dev company , with over 10K employee and few Billion dollars in revenues last year (you'll know later why I'm not stating its name), I'm sure pretty much all of you know it. and me as a game developper, I've asked him about the process of the game dev inside the company , he told me interesting stuff about it, their process is really different of what's generally followed by the indie devs .
    though the ressources that they have are incomparable with an indie's ressources, but they're smart enough and what he told me was helpful.

So I want to share the infos with you , and it'll take time to write it all and discuss it, I wanna know if it's gonna be read and it's gonna interest you before I write it all to be unread (in fact,I'm writing this in my break)
    I'm a new member in the forum, and don't know how the engagement generally is :)
    if you're interested by the stuff .. just write any reply and the next break I'll start writing out all what he told me, in fact, I can even forward your questions to him .

Thanks

Soufiane