Game Designer

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by Metalbreath, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Metalbreath

Metalbreath New Member

ello everyone,

My name is Andreas, i 've been working in Wolt Studios as a Game Designer (Freelance) for 3 years.

Since then I ve been helping and giving feedback to various indie companies on how to proceed, change and add in their games. (Atm I'm helping Cubic Pie on Space Tanks - Steam Greenlight)

I would like to work with a team that already had finished at least one game, or a team who are serious about finishing a game.

I could help any team to fulfill their dream and create a great and profitable game. Either if the project will start from ground 0 or is already on develop and need tunes to make the gameplay and look as good as it can be, and a little further. (Preferably a team that has Deadlines)

I already had some experience with:
    C#
    JS
    HTML
    3D Character Modeling
    3D Environment Modeling
    Photoshop
    Sprite Sheets
    Music (Piano, Guitar, Saxophone)/ Composing
    in order to have a better understanding of how everything works in a game development and to estimate my teamworker's skills

I can work and offer:
    Game Design Documentation
    Brand New Ideas
    New Projects
    Old Projects
    Project Management
    Deadlines
    I could be a great asset when it comes to MMOs, 2D or 3D RPGs, Strategy, Puzzle Games, Platform, Survival and generally any game genre.
    I would be a bad asset when it comes to Horror games. (I like watching them, but I never had actual interest in them)

I have some projects that I ve been working on which could come handy. From small and quick projects, to >2 years project. It's up to the team abilities and type of game you are interested in creating. (Available for teams who have finished other games before)

You can always try me out and see I can fit the standard.

Regards
    Andreas Apostolou

2. kuesopop

kuesopop New Member

Wolf Studios or Wolt Studios?
    I have 1 designer for my project. Got any images to show your art work?

3. Dibbie

Dibbie New Member

Well, I donno if you would be interested, but im looking to build up a small team for future developments and ideas and all that... I imagine your looking into paid jobs though, if not, your welcome to add me to Skype if your interested... Im actually going to make an ad in a bit on it.