Full Sail Grad: Experience 3D artist and Music Composer

Discussion in 'Art Portfolios' started by DualPsyche, Oct 10, 2018.

1. DualPsyche

DualPsyche New Member

I am a Full Sail Graduate who has experience working in feature films, and am currently trying to break out into the indie gaming market. I am a well rounded composer and designer, interested in being a prominent and successful freelance artist, so I am able to help out with both design elements as well as sound effects and music. I am versatile and work well with deadlines and making changes on the fly. I am adaptive to virtually any genre or theme trying to be acquired, and tend to work very fast for any adjustments that may be needed. I am passionate about every composition, model, concept art, or storyboard I make, and am confident that I can not only make your game more memorable, but also more engaging. I am reasonable when it comes to price negotiations and charge only when you are satisfied with the result. Thank you for taking the time and interest in looking at my work, and If you feel I am qualified, I look forward to potentially working with you in the future.

Resume available upon request: A.Roderique@gmail.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    2D/3D Portfolio: https://www.behance.net/gallery/71226735/Austin-Roderique-Portfolio

Compositions Portfolio:
    "
    Instrumentals Portfolio:

#1 DualPsyche, Oct 10, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2018