Freelance Game Artist Available

Discussion in 'Art Portfolios' started by NiallArt, Nov 2, 2017.

1. NiallArt

NiallArt New Member

Name: Niall O Reilly
    Portfolio: www.niallart.com

Hello everyone,

My name is Niall O Reilly and I am a professional freelance game artist, based in the west of Ireland. I have been working in the industry for a little over 4 years now and have worked on over 15 different mobile and smartphone games. My skill set is flexible and I try to produce high quality artwork at a quick pace. I am available for contract work at reasonable rates. Below you can see examples of my recent work, and more can be found at: www.niallart.com

My skill set includes:

Level art and tilesets.
    Character design and animation.
    UI and menu art.
    Visual development and design.
    Vector and raster artwork.
    Creating final assets for various screen resolutions and build sizes.
    Re-skinning artwork from previous games.

For questions, information, quotes, and bids please contact me: hello [at] niallart.com

Best regards,

Niall

ZW_01.jpg ZW_05.jpg ZW_04.jpg crocs_world_eg01.png CrocsWorld_BG02.png Croc_Character_Walk.gif Croc_Crab_Animationedit.gif Croc_Enemy_Snailedit.gif Croc_Enemy_Wasp_01.gif