Freelance Composer available for your (indie) game.

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by DisOmikronCJ, Oct 18, 2017.

1. DisOmikronCJ

DisOmikronCJ New Member

I am Christoph Jakob, a freelance composer from Germany who grew up with video games. I'm always looking for more work! My main focus lies on "Retro" tunes (8-bit, 16-bit, etc.), music with synthesizers and orchestral elements. For some first impressions, check out my soundcloud!

Demo Reel & Portfolio:
    soundcloud

If you like what you hear, feel free to contact me!
    twitter
    e-mail: ChrisJakob94@web.de
    Discord: DisOmikron#5729

I grew up with Nintendo and Sega and still play a lot of their games today. Some of the inspirations should be slightly audible at certain points.

To me, composing music for a game does not simply mean composing any song and throwing high quality instruments in. It's all about consistency, suitability and a certain recognition value. I want people to recognize my music when they hear it.

#1 DisOmikronCJ, Oct 18, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
  2. DisOmikronCJ

DisOmikronCJ New Member

Still looking for work! :)

#2 DisOmikronCJ, Oct 24, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
  3. DisOmikronCJ

DisOmikronCJ New Member

Looking for more projects!

4. DisOmikronCJ

DisOmikronCJ New Member

Looking for more projects to score! :)

5. DisOmikronCJ

DisOmikronCJ New Member

Looking for more projects! I've added some of the tracks for an upcoming indie game to my SoundCloud. Check it out, if you need some more impressions! I've also reduced my prices. :)

SoundCloud

6. DisOmikronCJ

DisOmikronCJ New Member

I'm available for new projects!

7. DisOmikronCJ

DisOmikronCJ New Member

I'm looking for more projects! I can compose music for your video game, YouTube channel, etc! Contact me via mail, twitter or directly here. Looking forward to it! :)

8. DisOmikronCJ

DisOmikronCJ New Member

I have completely renewed both my demo reel and my portfolio (see first post). The portfolio is bigger now and is split into different categories. I look forward to hearing from you! :)

9. DisOmikronCJ

DisOmikronCJ New Member

Looking for more projects to score!

10. DisOmikronCJ

DisOmikronCJ New Member

I recently started to recreate some of my favorite VGM tracks in 16 Bit, like in those old Classic Sonic games. Would be nice if you gave these a listen and give me some feedback! There are plenty more to come in the future! :)

16 Bit Playlist