Free Youtube Videos

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by PhoenyxZypher, May 27, 2015.

1. PhoenyxZypher

PhoenyxZypher New Member

Hey there! Im Tyler (AKA ZypherGames/PhoenyxZypher on Youtube). i'll be honest im not completely sure i can post this thread here but here i go.

I am reaching out to indie devs offering my small channel as a place where they may get some free advertising. Although it may be small it is growing and one cannot complain about free advertising. Basically im asking that if someone wants me to cover their game to send me a code or download link I will check it out and perhaps make a video on it. I cannot guarantee i will do a video as the game may not be for my taste in which case I do not wish to give you bad publicity.

If you wish to check out my other videos here is a link to my channel : youtube.com/ZypherGames
    you may find that i do a lot of videos on either a small selection of games, or that the videos are separated by mildly large margins. These are mainly because i cannot afford to buy a game every week currently and being a full time student I have been focusing on my exams the past 5-6 months. During the summer 2015 I plan on consistent uploads and any extra games I can make content on would help a bunch!

If you would like to contact me for any extra information or have any questions, or wish to send me a code/download link my email is: tyler.oneill@btinternet.com

thanks for taking your time to read this and i hope i can be at service.
    PS: I will never ask for any sort of payment for these videos (they will of course be monetised), i will also not be held accountable for any actions caused by contentID claims etc, caused by any in-game assets.