[Free][Windows] The Basement - A first person horror environment exploration game

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by sZokka, Jul 17, 2017.

1. sZokka

sZokka New Member

The Basement

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About the game

The Basement is a first person horror environment exploration game.

You as the player awake in a dark and lost basement. You don’t know where you are or even why you are at this point. It is on you to explore this lost place. So grab your flashlight from the table and try to get out!

• scavenge for information
    • explore and find the objects of your need
    • dynamic open- and closable doors and drawer
    • an oppressive environment
    • some scary moments
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Hey guys!

I made this game during a game jam at our college with 7 other Students within a week. We used Unity3D version 4. All credits are in game. During the game jam there were no other restrictions than the time, there was no theme. The trailer was also made during this week. This game is much more an environment and atmosphere demo than a real polished horror game.

I hope you check it out and enjoy this game!
    Please feel free to leave comments and feedback!

GET THE GAME HERE:

http://gamejolt.com/games/TheBasement/269088

or

https://szokka.itch.io/thebasement