[FREE] Techincal Game Design & Creative Writer

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by TacoBell_Lord, Mar 2, 2015.

1. TacoBell_Lord

TacoBell_Lord New Member

FREE GAME DESIGN/PROJECT MANAGEMENT ASSITANCE

Hey Guys, are there any teams/devs. out there looking for extra Creative Design assistance? Offering FREE Creative Writing (for Narrative, Sub-Plots) as well as Design & Project Management (Scope Docs & Project Scheldues, Character x Object & Monster Databasing, Asset Lists/Databases).

On the Creative Writing side I'm great with Sub-Plots, Character Development & capable of building strong Lore Database for strenghting the foundation of the Narrative & Plot along with Level Design & Event Scripting.

On the Design side, a huge habit of creating Templates & Flow Charts as well as Paradigms. Great with Databasing, also with Polishing mechanics, look & feel of thr title; can assist with Scope Docs, Design Bibles, Level Design, Spreadsheets, Minimal Technical Details & Content Databasing (Monsters, Settings, Sub-Plots, Character/World Background).

Can check my old designs here - www.jupiterseaport.tumblr.com Also play my vintage arcade platformer Lord of Cheeseburger (gamejolt.com/games/arcade/lord-of-cheeseburger/40522/)

Contact at me at DayeWilliams@gmail.com or PM here for deeper details & exactly what you're aiming for. You can add me on Skype - weazelus

Hope to hear from you soon - Daye Williams

2. GICorp

GICorp New Member

I have added you on Skype. Send me a msg when you're available.