Free SciFi/UI Sounds and Eventually Some Other Things

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by RunningMind, Jun 21, 2017.

1. RunningMind

RunningMind New Member

Hey All,

If you're looking for some free sound assets I have some sounds here. I made these assets with no particular purpose in mind, but I didn't feel right trying to sell them in an asset store for a few bucks. So here you go, free to use, credit is appreciated, but not necessary and it's under creative commons. I plan on updating this page with some other free sounds from time to time, as I like to practice my skill set when I'm not hired on to a project, so feel free to check back.

A little about myself...

I go by RunningMind and I've recently broken away from the beaten path to venture off on my own (I'm FREElance). I'm a sound designer/composer/audio engineer and sometimes a teacher. I'm always interested in game projects and if you're looking for a sound designer to hire, feel free to send me a message on the website or email me directly at runningmindmusic@gmail.com. I charge a flat rate based on the project as a heads up. Hopefully we can make some awesome games together.