[FREE] Professional Software Tester offers services

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by ruruff, Mar 6, 2015.

1. ruruff

ruruff New Member

Name: Johannes

I'm a professional Software Tester (ISTQB certified) looking for ways to help you improve your games.

I've worked for one of the major international game publishers for 3 years as a QA Lead, prior to that I worked as Test Analyst for 2 years in the gaming industry. I am not allowed to post the name of the company publicly but can name it in personal chat (with additional proof if necessary).

I've since parted from the gaming industry to follow a better paid path (still in the testing business just not in the industry). But I did not lose interest in games or testing games. So that is why I now offer you my services this way. You do not have to pay me a cent. All I ask for is copy of your game once finished.

What is it that I can offer exactly:

- game design review
    - usability tests
    - systems tests
    - integration tests
    - user acceptance tests (UAT)
    - white- / black box testing (fluent in C#, C++)

All feedback will be delivered in whatever way you like (ticket system, test protocol, Word or Excel file, ...).

Please contact me via PM. I'll share my Skype/mail with you once we had a first contact. :)

Cheers,
    Johannes