[Free][iOS][Android] Darkland: One-Touch Platform Game

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by hoangvinh2508, Nov 14, 2015.

1. hoangvinh2508

hoangvinh2508 New Member

Hello everyone,
    I have just released a new game. Let's check it out!

Description
    Choose the right time and be careful on your step can help you pass the levels.

Mr.Fuz has lost into a strange dark land. It has only white and black. He didn’t know why and how he could get there but the only way to get out of there is the gate. The gate will take him to another land. However, it’s not as easy as he thinks, there are many challenges that willing to beat him and then he will start from the beginning.

Darkland is a challenge platformer game with one touch controller. It is a new type of platformer game. No need to use arrow, no need to use jump button, only touch to move forward. There are many levels for you. You only not move forward, but also fall down or even up or try to get through a lot of white enemies.​

Don’t worry about the death because the game is designed for playing. If you die, you can play again immediately. There is no game over or game result screen so you can play more and until you give it up!​

Features
    • Minimalist art style
    • More than 50 unique levels to play
    • Simple gameplay with one-touch control
    • Two type of enemies: white box and white spike
    • Challenging, fun and easy to play
    Trailer video

Screenshots

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Download
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

If you are interested, follow us at: https://www.facebook.com/gudogames
    Hope you have a good time in this game! Have fun!

#1 hoangvinh2508, Nov 14, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
  2. hoangvinh2508

hoangvinh2508 New Member

Hello guys,

I'm very happy to announce that that game has moved to version 2.
    I worked hard to change some graphics in this game.
    Hope you like and enjoy it!