[FREE][GAME] Heroes and Merchants - a fantasy crafting MMOG

Discussion in 'Indie Basics' started by zodiac2k, Jun 23, 2019.

1. zodiac2k

zodiac2k New Member

Another big update has been released. Heroes and Merchants V2.1.1 introduces the tavern. This functionality has been discussed together with the community about three month ago. You can do special tasks and play "Fish Head" a medieval dice game. You can earn tavern token from tasks and "Fish Head" games which can be spent on new bags for earning additional loot.

In addition we introduced a speach bubble system pointing new players to the existing in-game help.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Have fun with the new update and Merry Christmas!

2. DanceVi

DanceVi New Member

Wow! It is really a good work mate.
    I'll ask my son to play too :D Thanks for sharing!

zodiac2k likes this.
  3. zodiac2k

zodiac2k New Member

A new version V2.1.5 has been released which introduces guild member activity signs which makes it easier for the guild leaders to see who is active or inactive.

There is a new promotion code for new players who want to try out Heroes and Merchants RPG. The code can be activated during the first 10 levels and you will receive some goodies for an easier start.

Promotion Code: HERO21

4. zodiac2k

zodiac2k New Member

I've started working on the 6th region. Here is a preview of the first official enemy of the next region.

Gundahar the Invulnerable
    leading a large tribe of strong and aggressive barbarians...

Start playing now and use the promotion code: HERO21

upload_2021-3-12_18-12-36.png

5. rayparse

rayparse New Member

Thanks for sharing. Appreciated the controls for having choices between a right handed or left handed.

zodiac2k likes this.
  6. zodiac2k

zodiac2k New Member

@rayparse
    Since I am left-handed, it was important to me that this option is possible :)

Time for some additional preview. Here is the revised Hero Information which will be part of the next big update.
    I'm really looking forward to your feedback.

[​IMG]

7. zodiac2k

zodiac2k New Member

The new Heroes and Merchants version 2.2.0 has been released. A new promotion code is available until May 31st giving all game starters additional mission tickets, artisan tickets and healing points to speed up progress. Promotion code is called STARTER220 (can be used in Settings / PromotionCode)
    Change log of V2.2.0:
    • new 6th area of Vezzra
    • Revision of the mission duration of areas
    • Revision of the value of items (epic items from the previous area increased in value)
    • 6 new languages
    • Improved translations
    • new hero menu
    • Tutorial revised
    • Help texts revised
    • The amount of keys that can be saved is limited, notification when the key limit is reached
    • new bonuses on equipment increase mission speed on shoes, pants and rings by 1-4%; gold reward on gloves and amulets by 5-10%; hero experience increased on helmets, shoulders and chests by 1-4%
    • 5 new item sets
    • Duel system extended by two ranks - unlimited points upwards
    • optional Push notifications
    • Added jewelry to the competition

8. zodiac2k

zodiac2k New Member

The new Heroes and Merchants version 2.3.0 has been released. We focused on increasing the variety of user avatars and comfort changes which have been requested by the community during the past weeks.

Full changelog:
    • skill levels are retained despite changes
    • font size can be changed in the chat
    • new optics: skin color and background image
    • adjustments to the chances of barter tickets
    • correction of the effectiveness of the treasure hunter set and luck of the alchemist set in weaker areas
    • adventure background sound
    • monsters no longer roar at the start of an adventure
    • adventure can be ended early (via hero portrait). All items will be lost!
    • tutorial is now completely skipped "Skip"
    • tutorial can be restarted in the Settings.
    Have fun with the new version!