[FREE][ANDROID][GAME] I just released my second game, move the phone to generate money and buy upgra

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Felipe Bock, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Felipe Bock

Felipe Bock New Member

Spinning Money is available for Free!!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.DotCompany.SpinningMoney

Spinning money is a game where you need to shake/rotate your phone to make money!

With this money you can buy upgrades that increase your production towards world domination: D

The game has hundreds of variations of upgrades and an extraordinarily satisfying progress

What are you waiting for? Download now and try to win this addictive game :)