[Free][Android] A cute Multiplayer game

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by Luthier_liu, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Luthier_liu

Luthier_liu New Member

SnowFight Go is a cartoon cube style 2D game, each battle map support 80 players. You need to tap the others crazily, keeping snowballs flying to their targets accurately. Meanwhile, you also need to dodge the snowballs coming at you. Remember; never take your fingers off of your target. This way, you will increase your chances of success in the game!

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/snowfightgo

2. Luthier_liu

Luthier_liu New Member

The game is so cute... But cute is not enough. Players wants to see other real players so they choose multiplayer game. It is hard for indie game maker because you can not gather a certain number of players at the same time. People come and go. They hardly see each other. How to let them stay longer? Play with AI robots? Add more mode? Purchase Advertising? What should I do?

3. Luthier_liu

Luthier_liu New Member

I came up with an idea that let the players born nearby so they can see each other. So I made updates on the sever. I also paid for google advertisement for a half day to see if it works. Something weird happened that there came the zombie players. :eek::eek::eek: