[For Hire] Professional Game Testers, Level_0 Studios

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by Level_0 Studios, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Level_0 Studios

Level_0 Studios New Member

Hi devs!

My name is Jimson Lima, I co-own a video game QA company called Level_0 Studios, we perform professional QA testing for game developers. Our goal is to help you create bug free games your players will enjoy. Partnering with Level_0 allows you to focus more time towards game development while we find those pesky bugs. We want you to succeed in putting out the best possible game out there!

If you’re interested and in need of game testers contact us at contact@level0studios.com and check out our website at https://level0studios.com for more information.

Looking forward to working with you!

Level_0 Studios Team