[FOR HIRE] Low-Poly Unity 3D Modeler for Environments! Cheap, whatever desired!

Discussion in 'Art Portfolios' started by GotCybered, Feb 5, 2020.

1. GotCybered

GotCybered New Member

Hi there!

I'm a young student looking for work, here!

Few things I have done! I tend to work on Unity, and create lighting as well for the HDRP setting, I have started unity since 2014, and started working up for my modeling skills. As I'm still going on for that. I decided to start working with others, here!

I do not go for hours posted, I tend to create your model, and give a swell pricing, I tend to do very cheap pricing, just because.. It's fun to create models, and I'd like to start working on these things to get my skills up there.

For a house, outside and inside, with furniture, could cost up with 5$ to 40$!

I have been modeling up for a year now, and release my models in a few exports, as well. Such as .dae, .fbx, and a few others.

I will work until you are satisfied, though! Please, contact me here, or my email!

nuttinbutlazy@gmail.com!
    Discord: Chainsaw Development#2380