[FOR HIRE] Level designer, Writer, QA tester - I am all three!

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by TonyCooper, Jul 15, 2019.

1. TonyCooper

TonyCooper New Member

Greetings,

My name is Tony Cooper and I have worked in the games industry for 16 years.

I have:

- 7 years experience in level design across Unreal, Unity and custom game engines (racing games, first person shooters, top-down ARPG)
    - 7 years experience as a QA team leader (all genres, PC and all major consoles of the time)
    - 5 years experience as a self-published author and freelance writer

I can do:

- Level design: from 2D layouts to 3D blockouts to setting up gameplay triggers and logic using UE4 blueprints, PlayMaker, or whatever custom system you employ
    - Game testing: from hands-on testing with bug reports to production of high-level game test plans with time and manpower estimates
    - Writing: game narrative – world lore, flavour text, game dialogue (linear and branching), quest text, etc.

I am looking for PAID remote work involving any or all of my skills, and can start immediately.

Message me for more information,
    Thanks!

LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/tonycooper3
    Portfolio: https://tonycooper.carbonmade.com/