[For hire] Ietsu, experienced composer, at your service!

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by ietsu, Nov 10, 2017.

1. ietsu

ietsu New Member

Hi, and nice to meet you! I'm Iñigo del Valle "Ietsu", a music composer for videogames with a 5 years experience. My style is classical-cinematic, but I can adapt it for anything. I already worked for some indie games, and I am looking forward for more!

If you want to listen some of my tracks, check out my portfolio: https://soundcloud.com/ietsu. Here's my demo reel, with some music highlights:

I usually charge 50$ per minute of music, and 25$ for each additional minute in the same track. You can check the full disclosure of my rates here:

[​IMG]

Track revision is always free (as long as it's reasonable!).

If you want a dedicated musician for your project, no matter what it is, contact me! (Email address in the image linked above). Thank you and have a good day :)