(For Hire) Experienced 2D cartoonist, concept artist, UI designer and illustrator

Discussion in 'Art Portfolios' started by ROLLES, Jul 18, 2018.

1. ROLLES

ROLLES New Member

Hiya, names Rolles. [​IMG]

I'm a freelance digital illustrator with nearly 10 years experience. I'm currently open for commission work and have been looking to get myself more involved with the world of game development. I have experience in character design, UI design, environments and asset design as well as full scale illustrations and some light animation skills as well. My style could be described as edgy, colorful and cartoony. I've done some game development work now for RPG's and games of the like and I'm currently working on a simple king of the hill survival game with a Cuphead sort of art style in my spare time between commissions. I'm a huge fan of side scrolling platformers, RPG's, strategy and puzzle games but I'm capable of providing art for a wide range of different genres.

Here's a link to my main gallery https://www.deviantart.com/sirhcsellor

If you like my style and think I'd be a good fit for your game don't hesitate to message me here anytime and we can discuss more about your project. [​IMG]

Cheers!

Below are some samples of some game work I've done.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]