[For Hire} C# programmer, Unity 2D & 3D Game Designer

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by Silver Crisis, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Silver Crisis

Silver Crisis New Member

C# programmer and game designer looking for work to get experience in the games industry. I am skilled in advanced level C# scripting, including design pattern programming and inter-script communication, including singletons.
    I am skilled in UI and Menus, AI behavior, Physics simulation, as well as equally skilled in working in 2D and 3D workspaces in Unity and 3D in Unreal.

I am very experienced in working with a team over the past two years, however, no projects that I was previously hired onto ever saw the light of day due to various issues from projects losing steam or motivation, or the project leaders having IRL issues come up and have to shut the team down.

I can work very well with other programmers and game designers. I'm very articulate and I leave comments throughout my code and keep it obsessively organized and easy to follow.

How to contact me:
    Email: SilverCrisis75@gmail.com
    Discord: SilverCrisis#9433