[For Hire] 2D Programmer looking for a project worth pursuing!

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by TheRedPixel, Feb 2, 2020.

1. TheRedPixel

TheRedPixel New Member

[​IMG]

Intro

I'm a game programmer and designer who's been into game development for 5+ years by now, Computer Science Background as well,and have work for several game projects with 2 games on steam, including console exporting experience! My passion is to put in collaborative work, my tech and design skills to give my best for the projects I work on be successful.

I've got a history with 2D games, specially within hack and slash / action genre. Best known games I've work on, is Dungeons Souls , a procedurally generated rogue like on steam, and Fallen Angel an hack n slash where you defy ur creator, with 2 awards already (Indie Prize Lite 1st place)!!

My Core strength is to be fast at prototyping. There's a need to see where we are going by building and iterating over our project as fast as possible!

Check my work: https://theredpix.com

[​IMG]

Skillsets

+AI (steering behaviors, machine learning if needed)

+Will keep code elegant as best as I can

+User interface HUD/menus production

+Procedural Generation

+C++/UE blueprints/C#

+Strong Project and Game Design Documentation

+Experience with several Gameplay systems

+Experienced on hack and slashs and text based games/features

+2D Shaders/Graphic fx

Tools

+Game Maker Studio 2 (2D)

+Unreal Engine (3D)

+Unity (Both)

[​IMG]

Contact

I'm looking for a project worth pursuing, I do remote job and I'm willing and able to move for the right project.

I look forward to helping you make something good, no less!

Hit me up on discord!

Discord: TheRedPixel#3833

Email: thredpixel@outlook.com

JoyFreak likes this.
  2. JoyFreak

JoyFreak New Member

Wow that looks absolutely beautiful! Great job! I would definitely be interested. Gaming Forums

#2 JoyFreak, Feb 2, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
    TheRedPixel likes this.
  3. TheRedPixel

TheRedPixel New Member

Dealing with the GDC Cancelation at California, and looking for new contracts!! I'm into Vr now too!(unreal)

JoyFreak likes this.