(For Hire) 2D concept artist, cartoonist and illustrator looking for an Indie project

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by ROLLES, Jun 6, 2018.

1. ROLLES

ROLLES New Member

Hiya Game Devs. :)

Names Rolles, and I am a freelance cartoon illustrator looking to get myself into the game development world a little more. I mostly work on a commission bases, with roughly a decade worth of experience under my belt now, and I've begun to really get into character design and concept work for games as of late. Designing and creating characters and worlds is something I'd love to do more of and since I'm also a huge fan of classic 2D style video games, figured I'd give the Indie gaming world a try. :)

Here is a link to my main gallery
    https://sirhcsellor.deviantart.com/

My style is very cartoony with a cute and edgy feel to it. My favorite game is Conkers Bad Fur Day, so I guess I just have a thing for games with more of an attitude and vulgar humor, but I'm really down for whatever. ^_^

I think I'd be a really good fit for any game needing character, item or environment assets or illustrations for RPG, Platformers, 2D beat em ups, puzzle games, real time/turn based strategy games, visual novels, and games of the like. If you're looking for a more cartoony style with an attitude, I'm your guy. :)

My strengths are in single image illustrations and design but I do have some skills in animation as well if needed. Animation is also something I'm looking to build my skills on, so I'm not afraid to learn more if it's required of me.

I'm available for the short term smaller projects but what I'd really like to find myself doing is more of a long term project I can really sink my teeth into, but again its all good. I'm not really looking for a revshare project as I would need compensation for any work completed, I would work on a commission bases that we would discuss prices for and I'm down to stick around for as long as you require my services. :)

Anybody interested can feel free to contact me here on the forum or on my DeviantArt. I check my DA every day, so it's a good place to find me but I'll be sure to keep an eye on things here as well. ^_^

Thanks, can't wait to hear from ya! :D

Attached Files:

#1 ROLLES, Jun 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  2. Pollux Interactive

Pollux Interactive New Member

hey do you do pixel art?