FirePit Games - Creating a Studio

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by Johnny Dalvi, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Johnny Dalvi

Johnny Dalvi New Member

Hello peeps!

So, I've created a Website, Studio, and Logo in order to create a visual identity and brand, the name of the Studio is FirePit Games. I've designed the Logo myself and I'm building the website using WordPress.org.

Website Link: firepitgames.net

Your opinion regarding the Logo and Website is very welcomed! I need feedback to know how I should proceed regarding it. Any tips into how to do a good PR would be good too!

[​IMG]

2. Jan Miraflor

Jan Miraflor New Member

Both look great in my opinion! It catches the eye, and the colour scheme meshes well.

3. Johnny Dalvi

Johnny Dalvi New Member

Thank you for your feedback Jan!
    I will proceed to use this logo for now. I'm still collecting feedback to know what I could do to improve it, but for now there are only a few minor changes, I shall re-tweak it after a while.

4. CausticRuss

CausticRuss New Member

Hi Johnny,

Good effort and the best of luck with your project. What goals do you have for your site? If you wish I could run an audit on your site at no cost. Let me know.

Cheers.

5. Johnny Dalvi

Johnny Dalvi New Member

Sure! this would be awesome!
    Thanks for the support