Film/TV composer looking for new game projects

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by stevewrightfilmmusic, May 19, 2017.

1. stevewrightfilmmusic

Hi all,

My first post in the forum. I'm a London, UK-based composer for film and TV. I am trying to work my way into writing music for games, and am therefore advertising myself on here!

A link to my website with many examples from recent projects:

www.stevewrightfilmmusic.co.uk

I have over 6 years of experience in the industry, working in teams and on solo projects. I am more than used to working to tight deadlines, and taking on board criticism and feedback to achieve a great score/soundtrack.

As part of one of the teams I work with, I have been writing music for The Sims 4, so I am not completely inexperienced in the gaming world. This involves writing an array of tracks playing during gameplay, along with hundreds of event-based stings.

If you've got a project that needs an original and unique score, delivered to the highest quality, please get in touch (either through my website or PM me on here.)

Thanks!