Film/Commercial Composer -- looking for games in need of scoring!

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Chris Billings, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Chris Billings

Chris Billings New Member

Christopher Billings
    SoundCloud Link
    Website Link

Hello all!

I'm an experienced film/web composer in Los Angeles, but have always had an itch to work on a game project. I've been a gamer all my life, but haven't had the opportunity to work on one yet. I have worked on everything from small budget indie short films to a Coca-Cola social media campaign, and am currently working on a series of web spots for BP.

I feel like I can write in just about any style, but orchestral/"cinematic" scoring seems to be what the majority of what I get to do. I will include a couple tracks here to give a sense of my range, but I'll also include my film demo reel and a link to my professional website.

Vault of Glass Symphony - I am a huge fan of Destiny, and wrote a large scale, seven movement symphony designed to mimic the events in one of the game's raids, the Vault of Glass. Here is an accompanying video in case you want to see that as well!

To The Battle - written envisioning a battle in an open-world, RPG style game

Gypsy Rose - a traditional flamenco piece

ChippedTune - what good is a true game composer without a good chiptune piece?

Before It's Too Late - a swelling, orchestral piece; inspired by two people who may finally say what they've meant to for years

A Little Bar Fighting - imagine a fight scene directed by Quentin Tarantino, but with music from Nine Inch Nails

I will also include a link to my Film Demo Reel, in case you would like to see how I have scored things to picture!

I am open to any and all types of contracts right now, so don't hesitate to contact me if you feel like your my music is a good fit for your game, and your game a good fit for my music!

I look forward to hearing from you!

-Chris