Feedback Requested: Mr Boom's Firework Factory

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by braindigitalis, Dec 30, 2016.

1. braindigitalis

braindigitalis New Member

Title: Mr Boom's Firework Factory
    Screenshots/Video:

Game URL: http://www.firework-factory.com/downloads/fwf-alpha-2016-11-09.7z
    System Requirements: Any modern graphics card (I'm using an AMD R9 270X, anything similar or newer will suffice) - 8gb ram (this is a debug build!) - 64 bit windows 7, 8 or 10.
    Feedback Details: Please provide any kind of feedback, critical or encouraging.
    Known Issues: I am aware that at the end of the first level, the game does not allow you to continue even though it prompts you to click the mouse or press the A button to do so. This is by design as the demo only has one level. Also, some physics is based upon framerate so if you have an exceptionally high fps or exceptionally low fps, crates leaving the edge of the game grid will do so in odd ways, or get stuck. This is being worked on.

Further information about this game:

Move Mr Boom's firework crates from the machines to the exit without destroying them. Beware though, as nothing is quite what it seems in the Firework Factory!

This game is a puzzle game with a plot which unfolds as you solve each level. The aim of the game is simply to move the crates from their machines where they are produced to the exit by clicking the junctions to rotate them and redirect the crates, the problem being that they arrive from the machines in a different order to that which is required. Any crates which collide will explode violently, causing chain reactions and lowering your percentage score for the level. Each level requires a set minimum percentage to progress to the next. Along the way, collect power-ups to vary the gameplay and try new strategies by revisiting old levels (powerups and other levels still in production).

I am hoping to finish this game completely in time to release on June 4th, and am targetting both Windows and Xbox platforms. There is support in this version for both keyboard, or Xbox 360 controller. To use a controller simply ensure it is plugged in before the game is started and it will default to being used.

If anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to let me know by replying here :)