Featured Feedback on new Developer Portal to publish games

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by AP0476, Oct 2, 2018.

1. AP0476

AP0476 New Member

CrazyGames Launched a new developer portal where you can reach 10MM+ people -- all feedback is welcome!

It includes statistics about the game, new players, average playtime etc... What other statistics would be useful for you?

The platform offers rev share, easily updating and deleting games, and an SDK. What other functionality should it include?

Check it out : https://developer.crazygames.com/

2. Daniel Pacheco

Daniel Pacheco New Member

Does this portal works?

AP0476 likes this.
  3. AP0476

AP0476 New Member

Sure! If you use this platform your games is uploaded on CrazyGames.com and you can use the platform to manage the games. (update, delete, track revenue,...)

4. Daniel Pacheco

But are you a kind of publisher or something like that?

I am not able to know what´s about the business in your website.

5. AP0476

AP0476 New Member

CrazyGames.com is a free games website much like Kongregate, Newgrounds, Y8,... we have 10 million users. A week ago we launched a new way to upload games to be published on our website: the Developer Portal https://developer.crazygames.com/. So in that sense, we are a publisher :) Is that an answer to your question?

6. Daniel Pacheco

Actually I was not able to view it in your web so yes, it answer my question.

How do you monetize this?

7. Dre Reid

Dre Reid New Member

So is this a digital storefront like steam?? Or is it more like itch.I'd???

8. AP0476

AP0476 New Member

Not really, gamers play for free and we monetize with ads. It's a little like Y8 with revenue share! The games are published here: https://www.crazygames.com/

9. ManuelMarino

Original Member

Does it publish also content packages like music or sounds?