Feedback for games idea

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by keki, Oct 15, 2019.

1. keki

keki New Member

Hi there,

I need help! Based on my own experiences, I have a theory that if we (game designers/builders/creators of awesomeness) were to have a simple method for collecting and analyzing feedback about our games we could:

• significantly improve the early game-play and feel of the game,

• reduce the time it takes to keep or kill our ideas,

• improve the time it takes to go from thinking to world building (idea to production),

• stay engaged whilst on the journey to full production.
    So before I go any further with my theory, I’d love to get your thoughts and opinions. Are the problems I face just mine or are you experiencing them too?

Please help me by completing this quick questionnaire:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9SFXKHD (it should only take 2-3 mins)

or providing any comments you feel might help (please be constructive ;)).

Thanks in advance!

2. Joe Brar

Joe Brar New Member

We want to develop Arcade fishing game.

How this game operates:

First, we have to get one card, and add points to it, those points user till add the one of the locations and play the game. User can change the Bet amount and shoot the fishes in the game, if the fish dies user gets points.

Example this game has 6 controllers, for 6 users.

User 1, User 2, User 3, User 4, User 5 and User 6

Can the game be controlled which user will win?

Can anyone give details if it is possible, according to my programming knowledge it is possible.

Similar Games in Windows

Microsoft Store

Game Name: Fishing Diary - Fishing Joy

Game Name: Fishing Diary - King of Fishing Joy