Steam summer sale anyone!? We'll be participating! In addition to the sale price, we have some updates as well!
Catherine is in for a few new twists and turns with the remastered version of Stitched, which features the following goodies:
- Updates to the existing story line with an all new ending
- Updates to the current puzzles as well as a few new ones
- New locations to explore
- New soundtracks and sound effects
- A few updates to existing sprites and some new sprites as well
- New and updated factory employee stories
- Updates to the existing game including bug and grammar checks
- Additional achievements and gallery artwork
Check us on at:
* To enjoy the full experience of the remastered, it is recommended that player starts a new game.
And finally, some new screenshots from the update!
Developer: Shadow Portal
Genre: Straight, Monster, Capture, Forced, Corruption, Oral, Bondage, Fantasy, Comedy, Moral degeneration, Handjob, Parasite, Tentacle, Trainer.
It seems like Sarah Kerrigan was a loyal member of Sons of Korhal and obeyed Arcturus Mengsk's orders to every syllable just yesterday.
But who would've thought that Mengsk didn't forgive Sarah for killing his father.
Because of his plots and betrayal, a secret operation on Tarsonis, the capital of the Confederation, turned into a bloodbath
and a 'captive' status for Sarah herself...
But, as she found out later, it was just another hard way to promising new opportunities.
Opportunities to become stronger. To get revenge. To get some pleasure...
This is a...
This is a word/puzzle game for Android and iOS.
The player has to guess a movie title(there are over 3000 of them) by it's letters. If he or she succeeds, then gets 2 lives, and a new help card. A help card can be used any time during the gamma, but you can have max. 10 at a time.
There are four types of help cards:
- Protect: If on of theese is active, you cannot loose lives, even if you guess the wrong letter
- Pass: change the current title for another one
- Spot: Choose a letter from the title. The game will give you 3 choices, and on of them is the correct letter.
The game also has a daily quest mechanism. Solving a quest rewards new help cards or additional lives.
Try it, its free!
Any feedback on the game would be much appreciated!
I am a very young Indie Developer making games since I was 12 years old (I have a wild mind)
I recently developed my fourth game Drifty Ride on the play store now and a lot of people ask me how I came up with it.
I simply tell them one of the teachers in my school that constantly gives me 50-60% marks had a car accident and hurt her legs so, I made a game about avoiding cars like she should have done.
People say wow that's kind of cold but at the same time she's pretty mean and it was simply an inspiration. I told her about the game and even for an old lady she liked it.
I would like some feedback and exposure so I thought I could post my little story here.
If you would like to play it here is the link
Play Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.QuickShockGames.DriftyRide
Page 1 of 4