The whole point of the course I'm creating is to give game devs a lot of crucial info about putting together their games. Look through the web and analyzing games for years I've found that these simple yet impactful tips can make or break a game, but they aren't easy to come by.
To make the course as helpful to you and others as possible, I've made a concise and short survey that would go a long way to determining the biggest woes of designing games. If you give just a moment of your time, I can promise you that your problems will have solutions in the final course!
I'll be sure to make a second post as well with the results for anyone curious.
Thank's in advance,
Diligent Engine release v.2.4.c is out and enables Vulkan on iOS, introduces many API improvements and implements a set of higher-level features, samples and tutorials:
Waiting for a business cooperation chance! Welcome your question, opinion or investment.
SnowFight Go 1.0 Available for download in Google Play.
SnowFight Go will bring you infinite fun whether you are in hot summer or cold winter, with a cute appearance and cheerful sounds. It is easy operating that you only need to tap your enemy to throw snowballs and avoid being hit. But if you want to be the top in rank, you need to have some skills. There are also some cool tools for you to pick up to enhance your power. Play with people all around the world and communicate by Emotions. Join the awesome world of SnowFight Go!
SnowFight Go is a cartoon cube style 2D game, each battle map support 80 players. You need to tap the others crazily, keeping snowballs flying to their targets accurately. Meanwhile, you also need to dodge the snowballs coming at you. Remember; never take your fingers off of your target. This way, you will increase your chances of success in the game!
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/snowfightgo
- Start at Zelda - A Link to the Past
- Expand the world massively
- Add hundreds of NPC's (humans and animals) for a living world
- Add to factions with thousands of soldiers
- Spice it up with some kind of GoT like story (before season 6!)
- Let them wage war with dynamic warfare
- Insert a mysterious relict
- Add some fantasy elements à la Princess Mononoke
- Decelerate everything slightly like Journey
- Season it with a bit Dark Souls melancholy
- Add the player and choose your destiny
- Let the war begin!
Page 1 of 4