Fearless Feedback Time - My 2018 Showreel

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Feelingterrible, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Feelingterrible

Feelingterrible New Member

Hello everyone,

My names Will, I have been working for the last couple of years on a game creating everything in my own time whilst upholding a full time job. As I'm sure many of you will already know, it's tough. I have decided I want to try and break into the Game Industry full time. I have started working on a website portfolio and complied together a showreel demonstrating some of the visuals aspects of my work into a 3 minute clip. I would love to ask for some feedback on how you think it can be improved. All feedback is greatly appreciated and I would love to return the favour for anyone wanting the same in return.

Please check my portfolio site out: www.feelingterrible.com

Many thanks,

Will

2. GgressiveTurtle

GgressiveTurtle New Member

Hey!

First I should probably say that I have no qualification whatsoever, but I just hope the opinion of a second pair of eyes is also helpful. ;)
    I noticed that you regularly change between using "I" and "we" without noticable reason... seemed a bit confusing to me.
    Also the headers of most of your pages look as if the text were currently selected + the placement is a bit different on every page I think?

But except those imo very minor things I think your page looks really appealing and nice. and the text / content would at least convince me that you're doing a good job ;D