fantasy & sci-fi art packs

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by lennard, Jul 21, 2006.

1. lennard

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

Hi all, I'm looking for quotes for doing some fantasy and sci-fi art packs. Each one would contain ~ 60 32-bit 200x200 pixel (roughly, some smaller) pieces of 2d artwork. Some would additionally have a height map. Quality is paramount, Messrs Asorsen and Grill are encouraged to quote!

I'm looking for rough quotes and websites, thanks.

2. michalczyk

Original Member

Can you describe in more detail what you need?

3. nvision

Original Member

Indeed...are you looking for pixel art, painted works, CG art, etc? Also, are these 200x200 images sprites, tiles, portraits...? Any additional info would be a great help.

4. lennard

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

more details

Good questions, here are the details I can give right now.

This is meant to be highly polished pixel art to be used with a game building tool. Some of the textures will need to be tiled and 200x200 isn't a set # at the moment. Those that aren't tiled will have an alpha channel. Not sure about the height map right now, if that feature is used then everything but the tiled pieces would include a seperate height map.

In your bid it would be useful to know if you are interested in straight up work for hire or if you are interested in cash advances against royalties as well (if so then please communicate bids for each).

Thanks.

#4 lennard, Jul 21, 2006
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2006