Featured Fantastical

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Ern778EA, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Ern778EA

Ern778EA New Member

I did post about this game in the past but it did need some more work and it is in a much better state now.

Fantastical is a beat em up platformer with a challenge.

Set in a cute 3D world the game takes place in a fantasy setting where the player gets to explore various surreal worlds and take down various enemies.

Explore more than 20 worlds and get ready for a challenge! and with more planned free content.

If you played Super Mario 64 or even Conker you will feel right at home with this game however the uniqueness of the game is in its beat em up elements, create your own combos with easy to chain attacks
    with X , B , Y or Left Click , Right Click , Middle Scroll (Mouse) time is everything here and be ready for
    the attack!

You take down demons in Fantastical with simple to ferocious enemies to take down from deadly bosses
    to serious platforming skills Fantastical has you covered when it comes to a challenge!

Here are a few screenshots:

14165181565.jpg
    Henry in Celestina
    3214586.jpg
    Henry in Celestina
    EA356363wfg.jpeg
    (This image depicts a small town in the sky where henry mostly has to travel by grinding on rails)

New features include:
    - HDR support for screens with native HDR "Dolby Vision , HDR10 or HDR10+"

- HBCHDR (Hybrid Backward Compatible High Dynamic Range) works by increasing the darks and whites on the screen delivering the deepest blacks and the brightest whites. Similar to HLG HDR this does NOT require a HDR screen to be experienced and its fully SDR ready.

- Languages: English , German , Japanese.

Platforms of availability: Xbox Series X | S

UPDATE
    This game is available now only on Microsoft Store on Xbox network.

fw33r3eees685759.JPG

- Ernesto M

EleganceAnalysis.com

#1 Ern778EA, Feb 17, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
  2. Ern778EA

Ern778EA New Member

Gameplay footage of Fantastical here:

Fantastical is a Beat Em Up , Open World , Adventure , Platformer for Windows 10, in this video Henry is in a world called Celestina a Fantasy World which is also one of the early levels you can play.

The enemies are Raptor Bots in order to attack you must time your next moves carefully if your careless odds are the enemies can attack you quicker.​

#2 Ern778EA, Feb 18, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  3. Ern778EA

Ern778EA New Member

Image of the Moment
    image_208715.jpg
    "Earlier image of Celestina World"

The video above shows some gameplay that takes place on the modern Celestina world
    watch the video above to get a look at the modern version of the game itself.

This depicts the games very organic and round world like that of CGI were alot of geometry is used
    on a plethora of objects and the character itself but can also make the game quite expensive to run.

In this world Henry visits is one of the few early levels that he gets to explore vast amounts of land, grass and trees
    where in this world some trade offs can be done larger worlds mean much harder enemies to find and smaller worlds
    are easier enemies to find but harder to deal with especially if you are surrounded by them.

- Ernesto​

4. Ern778EA

Ern778EA New Member

New Game Mode: Customization
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Customization is a feature in development that allows the player to customize Henry.

Henry has his favorite scarf that he uses but it is getting a bit worn out so he makes a visit to Selena and
    he asks her if she can fix it, she agrees but also offers him the chance to have a new customized look!

Henry isnt at all excited by it because he knows it can take a while which is why he has a slightly
    annoyed look on his face.

Selenas Personal Walk in Closet. "THIS MODE IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT NOT FINAL"

111FanEMEAS222.JPG

In this image you can see Henry inside Selenas Walk in Closet as she places him on top of a small table like display with a dark
    rug like finish she gets a glimpse on Henrys new changes.

For this example i will talk about "Colors" which means that you can change Henrys sweaters look mostly by color
    on the list on the top left you can see that there are 6 different colors available:

- Fire Red
    - Royal Purple
    and Ice Mint

In this image Henry is using "Sun Flower" but this color must be unlocked by playing the campaign there
    are also others with a button fade and a "R:" on them this means "RARITY" and depending on the Rarity
    of the color the harder it is to unlock.

Jasper and another color called Grey Cinder are harder to unlock but without a doubt the color
    Gray Cinder is the hardest in all the game to unlock and since its in the RED side of the color spectrum this means
    that it will be a real work out to unlock this color whilst Jasper can be unlocked with much less.

How is it possible that one color is by far the hardest to unlock in all the game?
    Well... its true the color Grey Cinder is the hardest to unlock in all the game nothing comes close.

Accessories and other features
    3333FantEASEM4444.JPG
    In this image Henry is in the Accessories menu where he can have various props to use as well.

You can also use more than 2 props at a single time this is called "Match-ability" the menu will display a Red box on the button where the certain
    prop is addressed and will pretty much chain them together resulting in a "Active Match!" appearing in between them.

With others... called Outfits Henry can use new appearances other than the default but in some cases some props would not be able to be
    used along side with some props for example if a Outfit has a Hat along with it Hat like props will be unusable.

Here Henry is using two props at once but he can have many more also.

On the bottom and under the menu we can see: Campaign Mode and Supervisor Mode along with Break the Targets
    these are used to indicate how far you are in the game and what you have unlocked along the way however this is experimental
    and not really final.

The customization mode is built to be as easy to use as possible but also shockingly hard to make its still in the works but its getting to some nice
    results.

More coming Soon.

- Ernesto Marquez. / Elegance Analysis Software.

EleganceAnalysis.com

Fantastical available now only on the Microsoft Store.

5. Ern778EA

Ern778EA New Member

Update on new content for Fantastical

Customization: Outfits
    EEEErrrewrt.jpeg

Here is a depiction of a "Outfit" that is being used in the game.

Outfits are basically preset designs that are made by me and allow various other designs that are not
    always present in Henrys standard design.

For example in this Outfit Henry is using the "Xenon" outfit which contains a more unique appearance
    some glowing Red Glasses and a Hard shell like Torso with Gloves etc.. the player can also add
    more props to it through "Accessories" maybe a Halo or Wings? or Both? tons of options.

This also introduces "Max Limit" and the limit here is Henry can not have any more Eye Wear on him
    because the Outfit simply forbids it he already has eye wear and they can not be replaced the only
    way to do so is to not use the Xenon outfit and use another Outfit or with LB + RB return to default.

The Customization mode is planned for a future release of a update but its still in development
    i will update more on this later.

-------------------------------------------

Update 2 "Xbox"
    Xbox.jpeg

With Fantastical one of the things i been wanting to do is extend its platform so
    now Fantastical can be played on Xbox Series consoles.

Fantastical Xbox Edition

This new version of Fantastical is ment to be played on Xbox Series S or X consoles and
    is available today one of the other plans was to release a Xbox One version but i just couldnt
    the game is too demanding for a Xbox One to run and its a 60FPS demanding game so
    it was scrapped after too much trying.

When it comes to the games release i made the decision to release it under "Creators Program"
    because this offers much more creative freedom in terms of development / releasing the game etc
    compared to its original release plans of being 3rd Party.. Creative freedom is vital for a game like Fantastical.

More updates coming soon

EleganceAnalysis.com

Fantastical only on the Microsoft Store for Xbox Series S|X and Windows 10 PCs.

6. Ern778EA

Ern778EA New Member

Another update to the games customization.
    998g86fhhhjjjjjjjjjlkl.jpg

This is the main menu of Customization here the player has 3 options to choose from:
    1. Colorful Set: Select from various colors for Henrys default look
    2.Outfits: Select from various premade designs but offer some limitations with Accessories
    3.Accessories: Give Henry a more unique design by using accessories.

(4. Is totally a work in progress thing its not really ready and its purely for development only.)

Here Henry is using the "CASUAL" Outfit which needs to be unlocked in order to use and the
    room has a more dramatic and bright sunset look the character Selena is the one who makes
    Henrys new looks this room is Selenas Fancy Walk In Closet.

To unlock new content for this mode the player must play Campaign or even do some side content
    one of those is called "Break the Targets" which is Henry in a room with various Targets to destroy
    in time but im also trying to come up with one more option to unlock this content, one of the problems
    of this was that the outfits would be to hard to unlock but with Break the targets the flexibility is
    more open and new customization options can be available while you go on your campaign.

This is a free expansion to the game in a future update.

--------------------------------------------------------

EleganceAnalysis.com

Fantastical only on the Microsoft Store for Windows 10 PCs and Xbox Series Consoles.

#6 Ern778EA, Mar 16, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
  7. Ern778EA

Ern778EA New Member

Fantastical will no longer be pushing a Windows 10 build but more of a Xbox version instead.

The Windows 10 version of the game aims to be discontinued but the Xbox Series version will be the new target
    platform for Fantastical.

Fantastical can be purchased only for Xbox Series consoles on Xbox network.

XBOX NETWORK IS REQUIRED FOR PURCHASE AND XBOX SERIES X OR S CONSOLES.

EleganceAnalysis.com

Fantastical only on Microsoft Store for Xbox Series Consoles on XBOX network.

8. rayparse

rayparse New Member

Is it now currently available in the market? Great combination of colors.

9. Ern778EA

Ern778EA New Member

Yes, Fantastical is available now.

10. Ern778EA

Ern778EA New Member

The development of Fantastical new content has been a bit slow mostly because i have been shifting
    my focus on new projects i keep getting new ideas for this game but maybe by time i will show more of what
    i have planned.

Customization: Selenas Selections
    cloak-fant-xbox.jpeg

So in this image we continue with the customization feature that is still in development this is a new
    outfit from what i call the "Selena Selection" so this is clearly a outfit that Selena has done for Henry
    he is now using a Cloak and has very fashiony styled hair because?.. you guessed it Selena basically
    went full on to make Henry look "Divine".

This new outfit is very unique as things like his hair are not always modified and with this its basically
    as if Selena wanted to make Henry look very Fancy and Elegant she sure did a smashing job.

This outfit is called "Symphony".

The customization mode is very interesting due to how much you have to put into account on what has to
    happen i did struggle a bit with it but so far alot of things are coming together still needs some more work
    however.

Its kind of hard to focus on two versions of Fantastical PC/Xbox but im trying and im also trying to take
    much more advantage of Xbox hardware on a much more newer update.

Much more content is on the way so please stay tune and thank you!

Get Fantastical today: Fantastical for Xbox Series X - Fantastical for Windows 10 PCs
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fantastical ranges from Teen - Mature.

EleganceAnalysis.com

Fantastical only on the Microsoft Store for Windows 10 PCs and Xbox Series Consoles.

11. Ern778EA

Ern778EA New Member

Hello everyone today i am here to show you a new trailer i made for my game Fantastical.

This is the games "Xbox Series" version of the trailer and later i plan to make a Windows 10
    version of the trailer.

The trailer was kind of hard to make some of those reasons is due to me simply not knowing how
    to take on the approach but this seemed like a much more appealing way to do it.

Here is the new Fantastical trailer:

Fantastical is for both Xbox Series and Windows 10 more new content coming soon.

Thank you.

EleganceAnalysis.com