[experimental composer/songwriter available]

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by ellerysmusic, Nov 25, 2020.

1. ellerysmusic

ellerysmusic New Member

name: ellery smith
    portfolio: https://soundcloud.com/user-85525685
    email: elleryhsmith@gmail.com

EndVoid_ Original Soundtrack:

howdy,
    i'm ellery smith and i love making weird music. i would say my biggest inspirations as a composer are the Undertale soundtrack, classic Nintendo games that I grew up playing such as Zelda and Pokemon, and the Ace Attorney soundtrack . for the past few years i've worked extensively on the soundtrack for the game EndVoid_ which is still in development. i am now ready to shift my focus entirely onto a new project of any kind. in addition to that game, i have also written a lot of music as a singer-songwriter with a weird jazzy style, which can be heard on my soundcloud. i specialize in electronic and synth-based production, but can also create acoustic and orchestral tracks when needed. i can also write original songs and record vocals if need be!

ill generally work out the rates for my work in private, and i'm very flexible in general when it comes to pricings.

i produce all my tracks in Reason 10

give my stuff a listen and hit me up if you want to work together :))))