Experienced electronic music composer looking to make some video game music

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Horgr, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Horgr

Horgr New Member

Hi! I've been making music with my MIDI controller for the past 5 years or so during my free time and I'd like to start making some music for peoples games. I have a huge range of styles I can make, ranging from anywhere to NES style 8-bit tunes to ambient/orchestral tracks. I've always loved music game music, some of my favorites are The Elder Scrolls and Legend of Zelda soundtracks. I usually make dungeon synth or 8-bit style tracks on my free time, as I think they are the most fun to make. I would preferred to be paid for my work, but i'm willing to negotiate.

Here are some examples of tracks I've made in the past

8-bit style track

Ambient/Desert style track

Electronic boss battle track

Post below or message me if your interested, thanks!

2. zmixman

zmixman New Member

Hello, my name is Zachary, and I'm currently working on nmy own gravity bending adventure platformer game, and I would love to feature your musical talents in it, with profit share, of course. If this interests you, feel free to add me on Skype, my Skype name is: asdficecreampotatochipscow

3. Horgr

Horgr New Member

I dont have a skype, can you send me a message on here? or just send me an email at jbchmbrs@gmail.com

4. Horgr

Horgr New Member