Experience Programmer Available

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by MadSage, Jun 2, 2016.

1. MadSage

Original Member

Work has slowed down after a busy few years and I am now looking for fun new PAID projects to work on. Most recently I completed Kona's Island Rush for iOS and Android. Just before that I was part of the team who brought Gunpoint, Hotline Miami 2, Danganronpa and Danganronpa 2 to Steam for PC/Mac and Linux. I have worked on many games over the years, on many platforms. Check out my website for a more complete list.

2. Raxmo

Raxmo New Member

Impressive portfolio, 'tis a shame that it seems that you are uninterested in a profit sharing deal. I could really use a programmer on my team. However, I do not think you'll be out of work for very long with a portfolio like that.

3. MadSage

Original Member

Thanks. You're right, profit sharing deals are not something I am interested in. With a mortgage to pay, it's too risky.

4. Raxmo

Raxmo New Member

fair point, but I wish you luck none the less, either way, I'm sure you'll be quite a happy camper soon. Perhaps once Dark Sigma Studios actually starts pulling in some cash, I'll poke you agin.

5. MadSage

Original Member

Thanks, and good luck with your project too.