Endless Empires Indie Go Go campaign

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by lennard, Sep 24, 2012.

1. lennard

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

I'm launching an Indie Go Go campaign to raise funds and awareness for my online, free to play video game, Endless Empires.

http://www.indiegogo.com/ee?show_todos=true&a=1016936

I'm using different price points to help vote up certain new features like new maps, adding Betable to the system and making a single player, free, viral Flash version of the game.

As you probably already know, you can play the multi-player version of Endless Empires today at:

http://www.rustyaxe.com/bgames/ee/index.php

Just register and "Find A Game" to join or "Create A Game" to setup a game that you would like to play and wait for an email telling you that players have started and the game is ready to play.

[​IMG]

2. lennard

3. TylerBetable

TylerBetable New Member

Hey Lennard, thanks for doing the interview!

I really like the concept you are trying here by letting people vote on what features they want. Curious to see how it goes

4. bantamcitygames

Administrator Original Member Indie Author Greenlit

Yeah cool idea using the different amounts for feature choice

5. lennard

Just a note to announce that the game is finished and sitting over at FGL waiting for sponsorship. Once that runs it's course I'll announce where people can play the game.