Eminence: Xander's Tales - TCG / MMORPG

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Eminence, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Eminence

Kickstarted

Hello everybody! I am a game developer who is currently working on a brand new online TCG titled, Eminence: Xander's Tales. The game itself takes inspiration from classic RPGs like; final fantasy (Triple Triad), Kingdom Hearts and Zelda, puzzle games; Candy Crush, Bejeweled and Battlecamp, as well as community driven cooperative play (Multiplayer, Team based coop and a fully integrated Guild system). I'll be promoting more artwork and exclusive screenshots of this game in the forthcoming weeks on the forums.

Artwork:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Eminence, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
  2. Eminence

Kickstarted

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Our latest Ixion Division cards. More to follow! Feedback / Comments appreciated.​

#2 Eminence, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  3. Eminence

Kickstarted

Our customizable avatars thus far! We plan to showcase more in the forthcoming weeks.
    Each set of division avatars relate to the card divisions in terms of style and aesthetics. Images in order of divisions; Ixion / Aeterna.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#3 Eminence, Apr 29, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
  4. Navesele

Navesele New Member

So far looks pretty cool. Especially Ixion Division cards. Very like it. :)

5. Eminence

Kickstarted

Thank you Navesele, your comments are greatly appreciated!

6. T3MU

T3MU New Member

This is really cool looking stuff. In the armor progression I would like to see some kind of light helmet or leather cap for the characters in the middle. I think the change in the characters head is most noticed element in armor progression in this point where one third of the whole character is his head. I Really like the world map.

7. Eminence

Kickstarted

Ixion Division at a glance...

[​IMG]

8. Eminence

Kickstarted

Hi T3MU!

Thank you for your comments, our avatars will be fully customizable. Headgears can be changed to anything you desire once you reach a certain level. More will be explained closer to our Kickstarter launch. Welcome to the Eminence thread! :)

9. Eminence

Kickstarted

Introducing the Wilkurse Division.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#9 Eminence, May 8, 2014
    Last edited: May 17, 2014
  10. Eminence

Kickstarted

We are extremely excited to showcase our board design for the Eminence CBS (Card Battle System).

[​IMG]

11. Eminence

Kickstarted

12. Eminence

Kickstarted

Our mid may contest. Goodluck to all participants:

[​IMG]

13. Eminence

Kickstarted

Introducing Orion - Hybrid Gunslinger.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Eminence

Kickstarted

Introducing Onyx - The Last Remnant and Guardian card for the Wikurse Division

[​IMG]

#14 Eminence, May 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2014
  15. Eminence

Kickstarted

The divine lands of the Ixion nation. One of many locations you'll come across in your Eminence adventures.

[​IMG]

16. Eminence

Kickstarted

The Virtual World of Artalys. Sneak peak at four explorable zones of the world map.

[​IMG]

17. Eminence

Kickstarted

Greetings all! We are pleased to showcase more development work on our customisable characters within the world of Eminence. Stay tuned for further updates.

[​IMG]

18. Eminence

Kickstarted

We are pleased to reveal a sneak peek of our card battle system!

#18 Eminence, Jun 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
  19. Kodakami

Kodakami New Member

The visual style is striking, the design of the cards or simple yet elegant. I love the limited color pallet and the overall layout of the cards somewhat remind me of tarrot decks.

While I have seen grid based card battle systems before the addition of an over-world and customisable avatars seem like a unique twist that may add some depth to an otherwise familiar card game.

I see from your images you are looking to launch a Kickstarter in the coming months. I would recommend starting your verification process early to preserve your schedule because you never know what sort of delays you might face in Amazon Payments review process. I know my own Kickstarter only ran for 19 days because an almost 2 week delay in verifying my identity with a REALLY tight schedule I had to keep to meet production deadlines and an already announced hard release date.

Also be sure to read up the Kickstarter support materials and make sure your video is good. Doesn't have to be the most professional thing but it should answer some basic questions of who you guys are, what you want to Kickstart, why Kickstarter, and of course address your rewards tiers. There is a lot of literature on how to make a successful Kickstarter so be sure to read up, its sure to pay off in the end if you do your pitch right.

20. Eminence

Kickstarted

Hi Kodakami,

Thank you for the kind words, support and your insights. You made some very good points and rest assured we're doing our homework with regards to the prep. We've devoured a ton of material and post mortems in the hopes of learning what works best and what doesn't. The verification process can indeed cause a few delays and we plan to get verified well before we have a confirmed date in August.

With regards to the video, we're taking in all the points you've highlighted to make sure it communicates our project effectively.