Elysia Dedicated Minecraft PC Server

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by HyperShock, May 13, 2017.

1. HyperShock

HyperShock New Member

The word Elysia comes for the Greek word Elysian which means beauty and creativity. That's just a tiny bit of what this server is going to be filled of. This server is not another knockoff, laggy as heck, or cliche server. It is to be original and full of new and awesome ideas, while still having the classic games that everyone knows and loves. This server is not going to be like any server you've ever seen before (in a good way). We already have a few developers on board and will be hiring staff very soon, so be sure to check that out as well. I hope each and everyone of you give this server a try, because I assure you it will be worth it.

The spawn will be one of the most incredible spawns ever known to minecraft, and don't worry there will be plenty of RAM to back it up ; )
    The style is already be designed by our design team; prototype pictures will be posted ASAP

Some of the classic games that willl be added to the server are as follows:

CTF (Capture the Flag)
    KitPvP
    Survival Games
    Ultra Survival
    Factions
    Creative
    Skywars
    Skyblock
    Builder Competition
    Mafia style game

And many more to come

Some of our original games that will be added are as follows:

Mob Wars (Unlock mobs throughout your time of playing and challenge others in many amazing arenas to become the champion(some mobs mobs will be edited to be able to function within the game limits))

(Names are subject to change)

I will be rewarding in-game

Please help the team out by donating at:

Sincerely, Gavin

#1 HyperShock, May 13, 2017
    Last edited: May 14, 2017