[Early access][Windows] The Oblivion - survival-horror game

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by marcin4001, Aug 26, 2018.

1. marcin4001

marcin4001 New Member

Hi
    I would like to present you my game. The Oblivion is from the survival-horror category. It is a product of an academic project created at the WSB Academy in Dąbrowa Górnicza. The main goal of the game is to get out of the psychiatric hospital where there are zombies that will be on our way to freedom. You will be able to defend yourself against your enemies with a pistol that you can get at the beginning of the game. The current version of the game (Alpha 3.1) contains 4 levels, announced artificial intelligence of enemies, playable character, autosave after each level and option menu.

Please comment and like here and on gamejolt.

Link Gamejolt: https://gamejolt.com/games/TheOblivion/359962

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. marcin4001

marcin4001 New Member

update 3.2 is now available. Please download new version, like and comment