Ear piece camera video game

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by James Matheson, Sep 5, 2016.

1. James Matheson

James Matheson New Member

We need a ear piece camera video game where people wear a ear piece and have a camera on their shirt and the people watching online tells the people wearing the ear piece and camera what to do. Staring at cellphone screens causes sever visual damage which leads to blindness. Only ear piece video games are safe. Google glasses failed because everyone who wore the glasses sufferd vision loss , virtual reality glasses have even worse consequences. We need ear piece with camera video games the people wearing the ear piece cameras has someone watch online and the person watching online tells them what to do
    Here is what I am writing market research groups

I am hoping someone will make an ear piece market research video game

with pre instructed information of where a person should go

and market research questions for people to ask other people

to get the information to complete each assignment the video game maker

asks them to complete

ranging from :

studies of what books to read

what to ask females to get dates

what food to eat and nutrients

education like math geography science etc,

what to say to people

foreign languages

and more I can include if you can find any interested parties.

The reason google glasses failed and vr glasses will fail also

is they cause people to become blind .

No one can stare at a screen so close to their eyes.

The best solution is ear piece market research video games

identical to a bell operator that asks what city, what name and retrieves

the number, instead it says go to King and Yonge and ask the first person

these question always remember to smile

"Hi Are you a pet owner"

the person says "yes"

"Do you like dogs or cats"

the person says " cats"

" they are selling cats at Davisville and Yonge would you like to come with me

and pick one"

the person say " yes

"what day and time"

the person says" Saturday "

" Can I get your number"

the person gives their number

and the market research study is done , if the person answers differently the

market research study is done and the automated voice respondent gives

the person another video game for market research to complete.

(I would also recommend a camera on shirt with ear piece and people watching

online to tell the people what to do video game , that would be after

the ear piece automated respondent market research game is in place)

I know that staring at a screen directly in a persons eye is dangerous.

An automated respondent market research study where the person is told where to go

and what to ask to get to the get the next assignment teaches people skills

and give us the market research we need to sell products.

I hope someone is interested , I like video games that don't destroy my vision.

Ear piece market research videos games is definitely a game that will come

it is just a question of who is ambitious enough to speak to companies to make

it happen and once evolved can include all forms of technology.

Stare at screens videos games are dangerous for the vision, slows down the economy,

and give us less control of buying and of people who want to play video games.

If anyone can improve this I welcome you. I do not like looking at screens . Screens are permanently destroying my vision

I could also make an ear piece market research video game that when people answer the survey we pay them and I could make a market research video game to make people millionaires by having them ask surveys and the most influential meets the others and they make companies

Ear piece camera video games make a lot more sense than stare at screens video games

Attached Files: