Don`t Burst - A truly difficult mobile arcade

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by GiVIZed, Apr 24, 2018.

1. GiVIZed

GiVIZed New Member

Hello everyone, let me show you my first mobile game, and hopefully get your feedback!

This is a hardcore mobile arcade, where you control the balloon by tapping on the screen to inflate/deflate it, and you have to fly through 50 levels by following wind/water flows.

After completing fiftieth level endless mode will be unlocked, and your max score will be submitted to the leaderboard. The game is physics based, and you will encounter lots of different traps and puzzles along the way.

The game is very, very hard, I wanted it to be challenging.

It has been in development for four months. Originally I planned to make 100 levels, but my artist got sick, so there is only 50.

I really hope that you will like it, even though I know that this game is not going to be successful, as we are stil newbies in indie game dev.

Here is a link to google play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.CellarGames.BaloonGame Screenshot_2018-04-21-18-44-30.png Screenshot_2018-04-21-18-47-27.png Screenshot_2018-04-21-18-52-55.png

Thanks a lot for your attention!