Digital River Network

Discussion in 'Indie Basics' started by dypaul, Jan 31, 2005.

1. dypaul

Original Member

Has anyone here signed up to sell their games through the Digital River Network? If so, can you share us your experience and opinion on the merits of it? Thanks.

2. ggambett

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

Zero sales.

From what I heard, it didn't work for anyone.

3. Andy

Original Member

And one week spent for nothing just to setup one single game at their system. We failed to setup it finally and gave up. :D

4. dypaul

Original Member

The Reason I Ask...

The reason I ask is, I want to set up a direct in-application purchasing of the game using Armadillo, and this feature is available if you join the DR Network. If there is an alternative to connecting w/ the Regnow e-commerce directly from the game, I'll take it. Thanks.

5. Dan MacDonald

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

Reflexive has a slick in game purchasing system

6. FlySim

Indie Author

We use eSellerate's in game purchasing, works pretty well. ~80% of our customers use the in game method.

7. george

Original Member

exactly 1 year later - has anything changed? i am thinking of join the DR Network also, is it worth it? Or zero sales yet still?

8. george

Original Member

thanks for your help guys lol

i guess it still sucks then. i just wanted to know if it was worth it or not to set it up, i've had enough of doing things that result in zero sales! :)