Did Covid19 isolation make people lonely and stressed, or it is just me?

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by rayparse, Dec 17, 2020.

1. rayparse

rayparse New Member

Hey guys,

How is everyone? I don't know if this the right area that I could share this - I am so lonely and I wanted to breath a little. upload_2020-12-17_10-19-40.gif :( Hoping everyone are doing good.

Guys did you ever feel so lonely and probably stressed out because of this pandemic that brought numerous stuggles? I am feeling that at the moment. It seems that problems wont stop especially this Covid19 virus. I got so many problems going on. Feels like Im going to breakdown and got no one to turn to.

I feel I have this anxiety, thinking what will be the next problem be...

Your thoughts please. Thanks!

2. rayparse

rayparse New Member

I need a few words of advice, can I get any?

3. shelbydate

shelbydate New Member

You are not in this @rayparse. Almost all of us felt and still feeling the same way. I also feel that. And more than that, I also fear the vaccine. But with God's grace, everything will be in place. Lets just do our part to strengthen our immune system, stay fit, worry less. And again you are not alone - I am glad that you've shared how you feel. Just DM me if you need someone to talk to.

4. rayparse

rayparse New Member

Thank you for the concern @shelbydate. I heed your suggestions and they are all helpful to me. An article (https://adaa.org/learn-from-us/from...top-ten-covid-19-anxiety-reduction-strategies) also gave insights that are helpful. One of which is to cut down social media - I realized also that too much watching news made me really stressful because I am absorbing every detail. So yeah, no watching news.

Likewise, I am also hesitant about the vaccine. Lets wait and see.

shelbydate likes this.
  5. shelbydate

shelbydate New Member

That is good @rayparse. And thank you too for sharing a good article.

We feel the same, I am also not comfortable with the covid vaccine. Probably I will have it after 2 years to see further effects of it.

rayparse likes this.
  6. rayparse

rayparse New Member

I am reluctant regarding the vaccine, there are still things that are blurry for me. Is the vaccine effective with the current mutation of the virus? I'd rather strengthen my immune system than take the vaccine.

7. DanceVi

DanceVi New Member

That's my question too. I think Pfizer issued a statement that it is effective even for the new strains of the virus. Is Moderna officially passed clinical trials?

rayparse likes this.
  8. rayparse

rayparse New Member

I am not sure if it has passed the 3rd phase clinical trials, but from what I have read that Moderna's vaccine is more reactogenic causing more reactions or effects.