Demo Gameplay of our Time Manipulation Platformer [10:06]

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by NITETIME Studios, Oct 12, 2016.

1. NITETIME Studios

NITETIME Studios New Member

Here is a short 10 minute play test of the Chrono Ghost Demo. Use abilities to change the speed of the game or specific objects. Progress through nature themed levels with well hidden secrets. Time is your friend and foe in this puzzle adventure.

Let us know what you think.

NOTE: This is just our demo in which we are showing. Contains one level. Not all game and character features have been implemented yet. Cheers!

Peter Carter likes this.
  2. noahbwilson

Indie Author

Peter Carter likes this.
  3. Topemu

Topemu New Member

pretty cool levels and feel and ambiance.
    Idk how I feel about the smokey character though.
    would be nice if the smoke took the form of a creature or person of some sort not just a round cloud on legs.

Peter Carter likes this.
  4. Miranda

Miranda New Member

I agree with Topemu that it would make more sense to have the main character a faded figure or at least not half cloud half man.

Also I was wondering: are you slowing down time completely? Because if you can, doesn't the game become a bit too easy?

Peter Carter likes this.
  5. NITETIME Studios

Hi Topemu,

Thank you for the review and feedback! Yeah, we totally agree with you in regards to our current character design. The interesting thing is, we had to cut the character development short to meet a submission deadline. However, the great part about this is that we have a TON of time to continue our character design and game development, now that our demo gameplay submission has been completed.

We would appreciate it if you followed our development in the upcoming months :)

6. NITETIME Studios

Hi Miranda,

We would also like to thank you for your review and feedback. Haha, see the funny thing here is that in regards to your comment about the character being a faded figure. Our first design was an actual faded "ghostly" figure. However, as stated in my comment to Topemu, we had to provide what we had in order to meet a Demo submission deadline.

As for slowing down time making it easy.. It does and can, only for levels where everything is affected by time. But, the great thing about this is there will be levels with twist such as not all obstacles will be affected by time. As we continue to move from the early alpha stages we will be posting updates and progress. We will appreciate it if you followed the Chrono Ghost development :);)