Defocused because of difficulties

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by rayparse, Apr 9, 2021.

1. rayparse

rayparse New Member

Hey guys,

Whassup!

Guys, how did you deal when you feel unmotivated because of the difficulties in life? Or challenges in completing your plans?

I'm getting defocused. ;(

shelbydate likes this.
  2. Hando Aguilar

Hando Aguilar New Member

yea this is a tough one, maybe setting short term goals or realalistic goal instead of father off ones, then reward your self for completing.

rayparse likes this.
  3. rayparse

rayparse New Member

Thanks @Hando Aguilar. I think you have a good point. Probably setting short-term goals may help. But how can you keep up motivated to finish if your mind is really cluttered? What helped you out dude?

4. shelbydate

shelbydate New Member

First, clear your mind. You are definitely overwhelmed with things that you tend to overthink, that is why you can not focus at all. You have to stretch those muscles and take a walk. Be with nature to refresh you.

And turn your difficulties into opportunities. That way you gonna think about things from a positive perspective.

5. rayparse

rayparse New Member

I've bee trying to clear my mind though lately, things are getting worse. I'm planning to see a therapist. Do you have a good experience working with a therapist or counselor before?